All projects we take up carry the following guarantees:
- Confidentiality guarantee: All client details will be kept confidential
- Price guarantee: Minimum 60% cost-saving over on-site development
- Results guarantee: Progress-linked payments weighted toward the end
Rates vary, depending on skills, timelines, project nature etc.
Typically, a Senior Development Engineers would work at the rate of $15/hour
The quality of a software development company is ultimately the quality of its people. Our people are very strong for software and web based innovative projects, our say is Nothing is impossible:
- They are English-speaking Graduate/Post-Graduate Engineers
- Have multiple years of industry experience
- All people have experience on off-shore projects with US/European clients
- Most people are from premier engineering and management institutes (IIT, IIM, BITS, REC etc.) or have proven exceptional abilities
- Most Project Leads have spent 2+ years residing in the US/Europe
- Are industry-certified, recognized, Government Registered Privatized Company, W3C Compliant, Google verified Business)
The rate is low not because of technical limitation, but simply because we operate from India, where living costs are much lower due to international economies and exchange rates. It is our strategy to pass on these location advantages to our clients.
We work either for fixed-price contractual projects approach, or on per-hour rates basis. For long-term committed clients who prefer time-based billing, we also offer a monthly rate (MIS)
For fixed-price projects:
- Advance: 40%
- Beta release: 30%
- Final release: 30%
For per-hour rate projects: Fortnightly/monthly
These are typical distributions and individual projects may differ in details.
- We sign NDAs and Confidentiality Agreements as required by you.
- All our employees are full-time employees, and are bound by the company Confidentiality and Non-Disclosure clauses.
- Additionally, for sensitive projects, we create isolated cells disconnected from any public network.
- At a practical level, all CD-Writers need authorization for usage. Internet uploads larger than a threshold also need authorization.
Yes off course, that's the main essence of the worldwide IT generation ,in some cases we bear project risks even before the first payment.
Our developers are dedicated to producing quality code. We have formal processes to keep quality under tight control, including periodic code reviews and design walk-through. We concentrate on being first-time right, and believe the creation-step itself should be strong.
Every project goes through the hands of suitable QA/testing professionals, under stringent test-plans including black-box testing, white-box testing, test regression, usage analysis etc.
We believe trust and confidence are the foundation for any successful relationship, and develop only after association over time. The following facts may help demonstrate our commitment to our business:
- We have completed projects for 300+ US/European clients
- We have been 12+ years in business, dedicated to the off-shore execution model
- We are here for the long run; our Founder has global experience with leading technology companies and has started up with a long-term vision
- Our list of references/ testimonials
- We sign NDAs before initial discussions, and final contracts are drawn out in detail.
- We are normally bound by the legal framework of our client's country, and are a registered organization in India.
Yes we do, where required. This may be especially useful in initial requirements gathering, final implementation or other pain points. In such cases, our consultants will work on-site at pre-decided rates.