As a graphic arts disciple, you know the power behind the dynamic visual design.
Here’s your opportunity to take your creative talent to the next playing field is looking for a graphic design intern to start next fall. You’ll interpret our brand strategy and mission—to bring joy to education through offline and online training.
A graphic design internship at Soinit primes you for future in-house work at other companies or with advertising agencies. You’ll benefit from the guidance of world-class designers and leave the experience with a portfolio of polished work.
• Create graphics and design layouts for print ads, flyers, email newsletters, the homepage, blog, and social media accounts
• Collaborate with the marketing department and support campaigns with design solutions
• Learn from industry leading designers, how to apply design theory to marketing campaigns and advance techniques for software ranging from Adobe Illustrator to Picasa to make pixel perfect illustrations
• Incorporate UI/UX best practices in website design and layout, and adapt designs for mobile formats
A graphic design internship for future in-house work at other companies or with advertising agencies. You’ll benefit from the guidance of world-class designers and leave the experience with a portfolio of polished work.
- Genuine interest for graphical art
- Flawless clean elegant work
- Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Creative Suite and Adobe Indesign
- Certification from our Company
- Avail Job Opportunities
- Social Media Industrial Graphics
- Mobile Responsive Websites
- Andoid / iOS App Designs
- Valid Work Experience